By Sandra Junele
This artwork showcases a distinctive pattern embedded within a recycled yarn waste sheet. The pattern-making process involves sewing the design onto a water-soluble film using a sewing machine. After the pattern is finished, it’s gently integrated into the surface of the recycled yarn waste material. As this happens, the water-soluble film dissolves, revealing the intricate pattern on the material’s surface. Then carefully attached to a wooden frame. Created in 2022.
ease note that the shades may appear slightly different in person.
Specifications & Care
- Shredded wool yarn waste mixed with organic plant-based glue, wood.
- Store in a dry warm place. Keep away from damp areas. Do not expose the material to water, as it can break into parts.
- Clean the artwork by dry cleaning only.
- If the material becomes softer, place it near a heater for a few hours.
- Keep away from fire
- Turnaround time is 14 days – this item will be delivered to you directly from the artist