The 2012/13 exhibition on MAC has been put together by Fife Contemporary Art & Craft and curated by artist Jonathan Baxter. Its theme is sustainability in Fife as seen through the eyes of a group of artists who are all based in Fife or its environs. Artworks will consider many different aspects of sustainability from travel within the county to biodiversity, and local food. Artists are Ae Phor, Jonathan Baxter, Sarah Gittins, Joanna Foster, Sean & Christine Kingsley, Edward Summerton, Raz Ullah.
MAC will be touring to schools in the latter part of 2012 and throughout 2013, and will also be making appearances at a variety of events open to the public. For information on the exhibition, please contact FCA&C (email@example.com / 01334 474610) and for information on how to book MAC, contact Janet Klak (firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 08451 555 555 ext 472779).
Rag rugging workshops: help make an artwork by joining in with a rag rugging workshop. Just drop in and take part!
– Sat/Sun 21/22 July 2012 – The Big Tent Festival, Falkland
– Thurs 2 Aug 2012 – St Andrews Museum
– Mon 6 Aug 2012 – Lochgelly Centre 10am – 1pm
Visit MAC when it takes part in this year’s Open Doors weekend:
– Sun 2 Sept 2012 – East Area, outside Crail Museum, 2-5pm
– Sun 9 Sept 2012 – Central Area, outside the Sheriff Court, Kirkcaldy, 1-4pm
– Sun 16 Sept 2012 – West Area, outside the Andrew Carnegie Birthplace Museum, Dunfermline, 11am-5pm
MAC visits St Andrews:
– Tues 22 January 2013, outside St Andrews Library (pedestrianised area beside Holy Trinity Church, just off South Street), 10am-4pm
Click on the gallery link to see a selection of images taken by Chris Park at the exhibition launch at Lochore Meadows, or have a look on our Facebook page.