Parliament Hall is a mid-17th century building within the University of St Andrews’ buildings. It was originally called the University’s ‘Public School’ and was used for classes and examinations. It was renamed ‘Parliament Hall’ after the Scottish Parliament sat here in 1645-1646 due to an outbreak of plague in Edinburgh and other Scottish cities. Nowadays Parliament Hall is mainly used for debates, meetings and conferences, as well as exam-taking!
South Street, St Andrews, KY16
- There were no results found.