A Fife Contemporary publication produced to accompany the exhibition of the same name, in collaboration with Scottish Arts Council (Creative Scotland)-funded trainee curator, Tonia Lu. Tonia brought together a group of artists who presented work which was inspired by the emotional relationship between food and people. Artists Ruth Archibald-Swaans, Gayle Chong Kwan, Alex Frost, Alex Wilde and Rebecca Wilson took part, and ranged from recent graduates to the more established, based in Scotland.
The publication comprises 7 A5, full colour cards: 6 feature recipes submitted by each artist, plus a short biography, and 1 is a general introduction to the project/exhibition.
- Tonia Lu, Chongqing Cold Fish Pot
- Ruth Archibald-Swaans, Potato and Chickpea Soup
- Gayle Chong Kwan, Fruit Crumble
- Alex Frost, Sausage and Lentil Casserole
- Alex Wilde, Tomato, Chocolate and Chilli Soup
- Rebecca Wilson, Shortbread with Rosehip Jam
The exhibition took place at St Andrews Museum from 23 Jan – 7 Mar 2010.