Apply to join our online exhibition Materialise 2020 and have the opportunity to make a proposal for our fully-funded new makers’ residency at Cove Park in March 2020.
We are now into our 3rd year of new makers’ support and are looking for up to 5 other creatives who have come to their practice from alternative routes (ie not only through Scottish art school education) to join our selected cohort of makers from this year’s graduate exhibitions. This could be via FE colleges, self-taught, someone who has taken a break since learning their practice and has returned recently, or new business start-ups.
So, if you…
- have started up your own creative business in the last 2 years;
- produce a range of high quality, innovative craft and/or design objects or wearables;
- are based in Scotland;
- would like to share your work via our networks and further afield;
- would like the opportunity to apply for our Cove Park Residency;
- would like the opportunity to sell your work through our website;
This could be for you!
- a covering email explaining why you’d like this opportunity;
- an up-to-date CV (which should include details of how you trained/self-taught)
- up to 6 good quality jpgs of recent work; to
Stefanie Cheong (Fife Contemporary’s Craft Development Officer) – email@example.com.
Please contact Stefanie if you have any questions.
To see examples of the kind of work we are interested in, click on the link here to view this year’s Materialise online exhibition: https://www.fcac.co.uk/exhibitions/materialise-2019/
Deadline is Friday 18 October 2019 at 5pm