Awards for All Scotland is an easy way for smaller organisations to get small amounts of funding.
It is focussed on organisations who have not received a grant from the programme in the last three years.
Awards For All Scotland gives groups a chance to apply for a grant of between £500 and £10,000 for projects that aim to help improve local communities and the lives of people most in need.
You can apply to Awards For All Scotland if you are a not for profit / voluntary or community group, social enterprise, community council, school or statutory body.
We will fund a range of projects which involve bringing local people together, helping people learn, improving local spaces and getting people more active.
Awards For All can fund a range of activities, these include:
– putting on an event, activity or performance
– buying new equipment or materials
– improvements or additions to community buildings or play facilities
– paying expenses for volunteers
– transport costs
– staff costs (refer to guidance) / sessional fees
We’ll pay for some or all of your project costs for up to 12 months, for a new or existing project.
Like most funding programmes, Awards for All Scotland often receives more applications than we can fund. Because of this we give some types of project priority when we are oversubscribed.
It should be noted that meeting one or more of these priorities is not essential to receive funding.
You are more likely to be successful if your:
– organisations with an annual income of less than £250,000, state schools and nurseries.
– organisation has not received funding from Awards For All Scotland in the last three years
– beneficiaries are mainly black and minority ethnic people (including refugees, asylum seekers and new migrants)
– beneficiaries are mainly disabled people
– beneficiaries are mainly lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people
– beneficiaries are mainly older people
– beneficiaries are mainly carers
When filling out your application it is important you show us why your project is needed. For example, do you have a waiting list of people looking to get involved in your project? Can you tell us there’s nothing similar in your area? We will expect you to provide evidence of this. Our blog has more examples on how to show the need for your project.
If you have any further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0300 123 7110.