Application for Membership to the 62 Group of Textile Artists is now open
Those of any age, gender or nationality working in any textile media worldwide may apply. We are an artist led organisation.
Since its establishment in 1962 some of the most highly regarded British textile artists have been members of the 62 Group. The membership is now international and is achieved through selection.
The Application Procedure
- Payment of a £22 GBP Sterling submission fee.
(This fee contributes to the expense of convening the selection committee and must be paid before any application can be considered)
- Submission of a completed application form together with a current CV and 5-10 digital images of your work saved as JPEGs.
(These must arrive by midnight 1 June 2019; late or incomplete applications cannot be considered)
- Selection of members
* The PayPal Transaction ID will be required to complete your submission.
The Selection Process
There are 2 stages in the selection process.
- Stage 1 | Selection by images.
- Stage 2 | Selection by actual work.
Please read carefully the ‘Information for Applicants 2019‘ pdf. This gives you information on the Application Procedure, Selection Process and also on what you will need to complete the application form and make your submission.
Full details including application are on 62 Group’s website.
Deadline is 1 June 2019