Fife-based photographer Bruce Pert will lead this session introducing visual and craft artists to skills that could help them improve the photographs they take of their work.
His previous course was oversubscribed and had great feedback. Covered during the day will be:
- Cameras and lenses – an introduction to the necessary hardware
- Basic photographic practice
- Simple studio set-up and lighting
- Photographing the work
- Common problems encountered
- Getting images into Photoshop
- Tweaking the image for best result
Thurs 19 March 2020, 10am -4pm
Venue: Off the Rails Arthouse, Victoria Street, Ladybank, KY15 7JT (just beside the railway)
*Tea/coffee provided but please bring a packed lunch
Please also bring the camera you are likely to use and a (small!) piece of work to photograph *
Cost £10 per place, 8-10 places available max (unrefundable after booking)
Sorry, we have reached the maximum number for this workshop. Please email email@example.com if you'd like to go on a waiting list.