Valerie Coffin Price is an artist based in Cardiff, Wales. Her work responds to the poetic resonance of language and its connection to the environment. For the past 20 years she has been working with poetry and literature as inspiration, source material and content for her art practice.
Recent projects include:
- Troeon-Turnings, a collaboration with Welsh-language poet Cyril Jones and English-language poet Philip Gross, to be published by Seren Books (2020);
- Berlin Umbrella, with Stephanie Green and Sonja Heyer (2016-19);
- Literary Atlas of Wales, Cardiff University (2017-18);
- Connected Studio, BBC Wales (2016);
- A Fold in the River, a collaborative book with poet Philip Gross (2015);
- and Thinking Like a Wetland, with academics from Cambridge, Bristol & Finland (2012-13).