- Duncan of Jordanstone college of Art and Design,
Bachelor of design, Jewellery and Metalwork,
Upper Second Class.
Duncan of Jordanstone college of Art and Design,
Master of design by research,
Jewellery and Metalwork, Distinction.
1998 New Designers, Business Design Centre, London.
- A Christmas Present, Shipley Art Gallery, Gateshead.
- Kin, Obra Vida Gallery, Tokyo, Japan.
1999 One Year On, Business Design Centre, London.
- Future Talent, Leeds Craft Centre and Design Gallery.
- Flights of Fancy, Kath Libbert Jewellery, Salts Mill, Bradford.
2002 Home and Gift, Harrogate.
- Distinto-Distinct, Hipotesi Gallery, Barcelona and Kath Libbert jewellery.
- Top Drawer, Olympia, London.
2004 Our environment, Platform Gallery, Clitheroe.
2005 International Jewellery London, Earls Court.
2005 Cracker, Kath Libbert Jewellery, Salts Mill, Bradford.
2006 Designer Crafts, Chelsea Town Hall, London.
2007 Gifted, National Museum of Scotland.
2011 London Jewellery Week, DJG, Barbican, London.
2012 Silver Schools, Niello Gallery, Legnica, Poland.
2012 Designer Jewellers Group, Barbican, London.
2013 Visual Arts Scotland, RSA Galleries, Edinburgh.
2014 Down to Earth, Leeds Craft and Design Centre.
I create jewellery inspired by natural textures and forms, the dripping seeds from trees, clusters of berries, flowering vines and blooming buds. Some pieces are lifelike representations of nature others have a more fantastical quality. My aim is to capture the delicate textures and shapes of nature in metal. After studying natural forms, by drawing and photographing them. I take shapes and textures I find interesting and translate them into designs for jewellery and other objects.