It is hard to believe that in March ten years ago the Hotpot exhibition closed. This exhibition brought together a group of artists whose’ work was inspired by the emotional relationship between food and people. Along with the exhibition, a publication of six recipe cards, with recipes submitted by each artist, was produced.
- Tonia Lu, Chongqing Cold Fish Pot
- Ruth Archibald-Swaans, Potato and Chickpea Soup
- Gayle Chong Kwan, Fruit Crumble
- Alex Frost, Sausage and Lentil Casserole
- Alex Wilde, Tomato, Chocolate and Chilli Soup
- Rebecca Wilson, Shortbread with Rosehip Jam
This seems like the perfect time to share three of them. Let us know if you make any of the recipes, and it would be lovely to see some images! You can keep in touch with the FC team through social media, or by emailing us directly. Happy making!