Following Fife Contemporary Art & Craft’s successful treat pop up experience in November, in association with Craft Scotland, and the brand’s official launch by Philip Long, Director of the V&A at Dundee, it is now time to take our unique offering online.
The treat store will showcase the very best emerging and established Scottish talent, offering customers the chance to view curated exhibitions online and provide them with the opportunity to browse our web exhibitions and shop for the best in contemporary craft. The treat store delivers from the maker straight to the customer’s door.
To apply to be one of only 10 Scottish-based makers selected by treat, a representative from the V&A at Dundee and a guest judge, please email:
- a short statement about why you wish to take part
- a copy of your CV, including a list of current stockists and press, awards or celebrity activity
- 5 digital images of the work you are looking to retail on the treat store site (.jpeg only)
- the recommended retail price for the 5 items
- please also state which of the items, if any, you can offer to treat exclusively for 6 months
Closing date for applications: Monday 3 June 2013 at 5pm
Applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
For any queries, please contact Fife Contemporary Art & Craft, 01334 474610.